About the Sales Account Executive Position
We are seeking to hire our first Account Executive to join the Stairwell team. As the initial field team member, you will have the opportunity to promote growth and shape the future of Stairwell, our technology, and our customer’s success. You will combine your security and SaaS sales experience with solid business insight to successfully position to provide value/ROI. We are seeking someone who isn’t intimidated by complex problems, and enjoys finding solutions that support both the company and the customer. To be successful in the role, the ideal person will need to be an energetic, self-starter and possess excellent organization and communication skills.
Account Executive Responsibilities
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and demand creation while exceeding all quarterly goals.
- Actively engage prospective customers to identify new opportunities for Stairwell.
- Forecast and report updates to the Sales and management teams.
- Run sophisticated sales cycles from prospecting to customer onboarding.
- Construct and execute an effective territory development plan.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Outbound Marketing, Sales Engineering, Product, Engineering, and the Executive Team to provide excellent prospect and customer experience pre and post sale.
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing as the voice of the customer.
Account Executive Qualifications
- Stairwell doesn't believe a college degree is a requirement for any role. We embrace all people, who are able to perform at the highest levels of their field, regardless of how they obtained their education.
- 5+ years of experience as an enterprise sales executive in the security industry.
- Experience at all levels of enterprise sales from SMB to Global Accounts.
- Extensive knowledge of, and ability to execute, the entire sales cycle including, prospecting potential customers, qualifying, developing pipelines, and closing deals of any size.
- Strong track record of carrying and exceeding strategic business goals.
- Product and solution knowledge of market trends in the cybersecurity industry.
- Ability to sell C-Level and across Security, IT, and business unit stakeholders.
- Outstanding organizational skills with the attested ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Startup experience preferred.
We’re not building a company, we’re building a team, and the team builds the company.
We embody the best attributes of a hacker culture -- we are a group of people who are curious, identify problems, and look into hacking the issues.
Stairwell is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We consider all individuals seeking employment, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression or military or Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with federal, state and local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Stairwell does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Stairwell employees or any other organization location. Stairwell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes