About the Sales Operations Manager Position
We are seeking to hire our first Sales Operations Manager to join the Stairwell team. This person will be in charge of creating and owning the sales operations function of GTM organization. We are seeking someone who isn’t intimidated by complex problems, and enjoys finding solutions that support multiple levels within the company. To be successful in the role, the ideal person will need to be an energetic, self-starter and possess excellent organization and communication skills.
Sales Operations Manager Responsibilities
- Build, and execute on, the framework and processes that will drive the Stairwell GTM plan from beginning to end.
- Serve as first in line support to the Chief Revenue Officer by managing the Sales Operations function of the Stairwell GTM plan.
- Manage and report on sales data pertaining to the full sales lifecycle, including sales forecasting.
- Serve as GTM Systems administrator and manager.
- Project manage the research, decision and implementation of systems, processes and integrations (Marketing Automation, CRM, Ticketing Systems, Integration to ERP...etc).
- Support the entire sales team throughout the sales lifecycle.
- Maintain a deep understanding of revenue operations.
- Create, manage, and operate deal desk strategies and processes.
- Develop knowledge base content to capture new learning for reuse throughout the company and user base
Sales Operations Manager Qualifications
- Stairwell doesn't believe a college degree is a requirement for any role. We embrace all people, who are able to perform at the highest levels of their field, regardless of how they obtained their education.
- 8+ years of experience in sales operations at Security or SaaS companies, preferably a startup.
- A broad understanding of all aspects of the enterprise or SaaS Sales Operations functionality.
- Ability to think through problems critically and creatively to create Sales Operations processes that will best serve the Stairwell team.
- Extensive expertise in Excel.
- Experience working cross-functionally, specifically between finance/CFO.
We’re not building a company, we’re building a team, and the team builds the company.
We embody the best attributes of a hacker culture -- we are a group of people who are curious, identify problems, and look into hacking the issues.
Stairwell is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We consider all individuals seeking employment, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression or military or Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with federal, state and local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Stairwell does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Stairwell employees or any other organization location. Stairwell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes